Introducing......SHEP!

We (I) made it 3 days without a dog (it felt like an eternity!). We (I) had been monitoring the pug rescue site contemplating a friend for Freddy, and so I inquired about one dog I had been eyeing - turns out he was being cared for less than 2 miles from our home! So we met him and the rest is history...

Shep will turn 6 on February 13th. He is 25 pounds and by far the best-looking dog I've ever owned (non-pug-lovers hold your tongues). He doesn't shed, smell or bark! But apparently he is very attached to his new mama - perhaps because I picked him up first? They TELL me (Greg, nanny, backup babysitter...) that when I leave the house Shep goes to the door and howls. For a while. Even though there are other people home. So we are contemplating another pug playmate for him. Stay tuned!